Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
Defend your organization's most vulnerable attack vector with the world’s leading email protection system
Does your business rely on email to perform its core operations?
If so, all your digital assets and professional accomplishments could be wiped out without adequate protection from the most common and costly cyberattacks like phishing and zero-day malware. These evolving threats continually increase your risk of hackers stealing your valuable data and wreaking havoc on your organization, and they are all delivered via email.
But Office 365 ATP from EGiS Technologies can keep you ahead of the hackers with intelligent threat detection and remediation tools. With our layered defenses, we proactively block threats before they reach your inboxes, eradicate post-delivery threats, and eliminate ones that have been shared internally through Office 365. Communicate with confidence knowing you have a team of experts continuously monitoring and protecting your internal and external emails.
94% of malware is delivered via email. $17,700 is lost every minute due to phishing attacks.*
Microsoft's ATP has the industry's highest catch-rate for Office 365 emails. Make sure the numbers are on your side by contacting EGiS Technologies
With enterprise-grade, cost-effective email security, your business will enjoy:
- Comprehensive protection – thorough investigations of content, links, and attachments
- Targeted solutions – attack simulators to identify and eliminate vulnerabilities, including user-based
- Agile security – easily customizable policies at different levels to keep your entire organization secure from evolving threats
- Resource savings – automated investigation and response capabilities detect and solve threats, while your employees can focus on other responsibilities
- Real-time reporting – actionable insights and recommendations to measure and continually improve your security posture
- Protections beyond email – detection and blocking of malicious content that's been uploaded to SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams
|Configuration, protection, and detection|
|Automation, investigation, remediation, and education|
|Desktop versions of Office applications|
|Tools to build and manage your business|
|Web versions of Office applications|
*Plans 1 and 2 can be add-ons to certain Exchange and Microsoft 365 subscriptions
To learn more about each plan’s offerings and to get the right protection for your business, get in touch today